Get 3 FREE Issues with Absolutely no Risk or Obligation on Your Part
Now you can find out for yourself why thousands of environmental compliance professionals across Canada count on Environmental Compliance Insider for practical “how-to” environmental compliance help.
Sign up now, and you can download the next 3 issues of Environmental Compliance Insider at absolutely no risk or obligation on your part.
You’ll receive email notification each month when your issue is ready for download. Just login and get immediate access.
Environmental Compliance Insider is packed with plain-language “what-to-do” and “how-to-do-it help” you can use to quickly and easily comply with the latest Canadian environmental laws, rules, regulations and court rulings.
Feature articles explain how the law affects day-to-day environmental operations and procedures, and provide step-by-step solutions along with practical working tools – model policies, procedures, checklists, training materials and other model forms you can use to make compliance easier – and make your job easier.
The Insider also brings you unique features including:
- EC Month in Review: A province-by-province roundup of key laws and cases, including crystal-clear explanations of arbitration andrulings that until now have been difficult to find and understand
- Show Your CEO: Special briefings you can use to educate your CEO about pressing EC issues that affect liability—not just for the company but for the CEO personally
- Business Case for EC: Shows you how to make the business case for EC and demonstrate how your EC program contributes to profitability and reduces risk
- Test Your EC IQ: Easy and fun quizzes designed to see if you can apply the correct EC rules in practical situations you face every day
- Know the Laws of Your Province: A rundown of what each province’s EC law says about today’s most frequent EC issues, problems, and challenges.
- Winners & Losers: A look at two employers who faced identical EC legal challenges and an explanation of why one did it right and the other did it wrong
- And much more!
Remember, there is absolutely no risk or obligation on your part – so start your Free Trial to Environmental Compliance Insider today!